Friday, January 20, 2012

Not, Just Another Jen

Why Blog? Aren't there already too many blogs....  So why?  Maybe I could share a fresh perspective to raising twins, and raising twins with Autism....maybe, but I think, for now, I am going to focus on doing this more for myself and if someone finds it helpful, interesting, or possibly fun, then great.

Why not, just another Jen?  We all like to believe ourselves to be individuals, to be unique, and in some ways we may be, but I believe that I am not the only one living this life, having similar experiences, thoughts, frustrations, and feelings.

I haven't planned this blog, I have no real intentions, only that, my current thought is that I will write about my experiences with twins, autism, being a mom and being about being a person who is still trying to figure out what I am going to be when I grow up.

If you are interested in what Autism is in my family, welcome; if you are interested in my thoughts, welcome;
if you are here to critique my grammar, spelling or to knock what my thoughts...find another blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment